West Galveston Bay Topographical Map with GPS
This is an excellent fishing West Galveston Bay Topographical Map for wading and kayak fishing in West Galveston Bay. These maps feature all depths in one-foot increments. They show all underwater structure clearly, things like road beds, creek beds, submerged bridges and breeding pools are clearly marked. The entire map has GPS coordinates, so if you can see a spot on the West Galveston Bay Topographical Map, you can get right on top of it as long as you have some kind of GPS on the boat. Even if you don't have GPS on your boat, the map can be used visually with precise accuracy.
Top Fishing Spots
- North Flats
- Beach City Flats
- Red Bluff Flats
- Pine Gully Fishing Pier
- Shipyard Cut
- Seabrook Tidal Pipes
- Kemah Flats
- San Leon Flats
- April Fool Reef
- Dollar Flats
- Texas City Dike Rocks
- Yacht Club Reef
- Bayview Reef
- Scott Reef
- ... and more!
About This West Galveston Bay Topographical Map
- All GPS data is included on the map, so nothing else is needed.
- Table of GPS coordinates of hot fishing spots, for all species, according to local guides. Because of this, you are able to find the best fishing spots.
- Local interest info. Locations and phone numbers to restaurants, emergency services, lodging and more.
- The entire map is a GPS grid. As a result, you can easily navigate to any spot on the map using GPS coordinates.
- Shows submerged roads, ponds, creeks, bridges, breeding pools and other structure to help you find fish.
- Folds to 9″ x 12″ size and stores easily in the boat.
- Approximate size is 37″ x 25″.
- Shipped next business day
Galveston Bay covers approximately 600 square miles (1,600 km2), and is 30 miles (48 km) long and 17 miles (27 km) wide. The bay has an average depth of 6 feet (2 m) and a maximum undredged depth of 10 feet (3 m). The Galveston Bay system consists of four main bodies of water: Galveston Bay proper (upper and lower), Trinity Bay, East Bay, and West Bay. The bay is bordered by three counties: Chambers, Harris, and Galveston.
- April Fool Reef
- Remove term: Bayview Reef Bayview Reef
- Remove term: Beach City Flats Beach City Flats
- Remove term: Dollar Flats Dollar Flats
- Remove term: Kayak Fishing Map Kayak Fishing Map
- Remove term: Kemah Flats Kemah Flats
- Remove term: North Flats North Flats
- Remove term: Pine Gully Fishing Pier Pine Gully Fishing Pier
- Remove term: Red Bluff Flats Red Bluff Flats
- Remove term: San Leon Flats San Leon Flats
- Remove term: Scott Reef Scott Reef
- Remove term: Seabrook Tidal Pipes Seabrook Tidal Pipes
- Remove term: Shipyard Cut Shipyard Cut
- Remove term: Texas City Dike Rocks Texas City Dike Rocks
- Remove term: topo map topo map
- Remove term: Topographical Map Topographical Map
- Remove term: Waders Map Waders Map
- Remove term: West Galveston Bay West Galveston Bay
- Remove term: Yacht Club Reef Yacht Club Reef