Richland Chambers Topographical Map with GPS
This is an excellent fishing Richland Chambers Topographical Map and Lake Fairfield. These maps feature all depths in one-foot increments. They show all underwater structure clearly, things like road beds, creek beds, submerged bridges and breeding pools are clearly marked. The entire map has GPS coordinates, so if you can see a spot on the map, you can put your boat right on top of it as long as you have some kind of GPS on the boat. Even if you don't have GPS on your boat, the Richland Chambers Topographical Map can be used visually with precise accuracy.
Top Fishing Spots on Richland-Chambers Reservoir
- Dam Area
- Walker Lake Point
- Lighthouse Shoreline
- Ferguson Point
- April Cove
- Midway Bay
- Midway Creek
- Railroad Bridge
- Richland Creek
- Grape Creeks
- Eureka Creek
- Hwy 287 Bridge
- West Petersburg Cove
About this Richland Chambers Topographical Map
- All GPS data is included on the map, so nothing else is needed.
- Table of GPS coordinates of hot fishing spots, for all species, according to local guides. Because of this, you are able to find the best fishing spots.
- Local interest info. Locations and phone numbers to restaurants, emergency services, lodging and more.
- The entire map is a GPS grid. As a result, you can easily navigate to any spot on the map using GPS coordinates.
- Shows submerged roads, ponds, creeks, bridges, breeding pools and other structure to help you find fish.
- Folds to 9″ x 12″ size and stores easily in the boat.
- Approximate size is 37″ x 25″.
- Shipped next business day
The lake has been stocked with Coppernose bluegill, Florida bass, channel catfish and blue catfish. In the first decade, the lake was noted for largemouth bass tournaments, with typical stringers of 35 lbs. Over the last decade, multiple droughts have diminished the stringer catch to about 25 lbs.
The old Trinity River levee forms a crescent-shaped underwater structure between the confluence of the Richland and Chambers creek arms and the dam and is good for fishing.
- Remove term: Dam Area Dam Area
- Remove term: Eureka Creek Eureka Creek
- Remove term: Ferguson Point Ferguson Point
- Remove term: Grape Creeks Grape Creeks
- Remove term: Hwy 287 Bridge Hwy 287 Bridge
- Remove term: Lake Fairfield Lake Fairfield
- Remove term: Lighthouse Shoreline Lighthouse Shoreline
- Remove term: Midway Bay Midway Bay
- Remove term: Midway Creek Midway Creek
- Remove term: Railroad Bridge Railroad Bridge
- Remove term: Richland Chambers Reservoir Richland Chambers Reservoir
- Remove term: Richland Creek Richland Creek
- Remove term: topo map topo map
- Remove term: Topographical Map Topographical Map
- Remove term: Walker Lake Point Walker Lake Point
- Remove term: West Petersburg Cove West Petersburg Cove