Lake Somerville Topographical Map with GPS
This Lake Somerville Topographical Map is highly detailed and has lots of useful information. Somerville Lake is a reservoir on Yegua Creek in the Brazos River Basin. It is a popular lake for fishing and other water activities. This is an excellent fishing map of Somerville Lake Reservoir. These maps feature all depths of the reservoir.
On this Map You Will Find
- Submerged roadbeds
- Submerged bridges
- Creek channels and river channels
- Topographical information of all submerged areas: hills, slopes, ditches... the full terrain of the bottom of the lake
- A detailed chart of places to fish for each specie (bass, bream, catfish, crappie) at each time of the year, complete with bait/lure recommendations. This information is supplied by local fishing guides for this Lake Somerville Topographical Map.
You Will Also Find
- Boat landings and parks so you will be organized.
- Restaurants, tackle stores, lodging to accommodate you or the entire family.
- Emergency info and phone numbers for safety.
- Local roads and travel info so you can find your way around.
Top Fishing Spots Detailed on This Lake Somerville Topographical Map
- Overlook Cove
- Rocky Point
- Shallow Cove
- White Bass Pass
- Rocky Creek
- Crappie Creek
- Rock Island Shore
- First Cove in Yegua Park
- Second Cove in Yegua Park
- Salty Creek Cove
- Deer Island
- Burns Creek
- Burns Creek Cove
- Skinny Point
- Fat Point
- Birch Creek Bed
- Snake Island
- Tire Bank
We ship these maps to the same professional fishermen (and women) that you see on TV winning tournaments. This map will give you a really good start at having a successful fishing trip at Lake Somerville.
The entire map has GPS coordinates, so if you can see a spot on the map, you can put your boat right on top of it as long as you have some kind of GPS on the boat. Even if you don't have GPS on your boat, the map can be used visually with precise accuracy.
Somerville is a US Army Corp of Engineers reservoir that serves irrigation of downstream areas. It was completed in the late 1960's.
Somerville Lake is a popular fishing spot for many in central Texas and is also popular among sport and leisure enthusiasts of the water as well.
11,456 surface acres
Max. depth: 38 ft.
Elevation: 238 ft.
- All GPS data is included on the map, so nothing else is needed.
- Table of GPS coordinates of hot fishing spots, for all species, according to local guides. Because of this, you are able to find the best fishing spots.
- Local interest info. Locations and phone numbers to restaurants, emergency services, lodging and more. So you are always prepared.
- The entire map is a GPS grid. As a result, you can easily navigate to any spot on the map using GPS coordinates.
- Shows submerged roads, ponds, creeks, bridges, breeding pools and other structure to help you find fish.
- Folds to 9″ x 12″ size and stores easily in the boat.
- Approximate size is 37″ x 25″.
- Shipped next business day
- Birch Creek Bed
- Remove term: Burns Creek Burns Creek
- Remove term: Burns Creek Cove Burns Creek Cove
- Remove term: Crappie Creek Crappie Creek
- Remove term: Deer Island Deer Island
- Remove term: Fat Point Fat Point
- Remove term: First Cove in Yegua Park First Cove in Yegua Park
- Remove term: Lake Somerville Lake Somerville
- Remove term: Lake Somerville Topographical Map Lake Somerville Topographical Map
- Remove term: Overlook Cove Overlook Cove
- Remove term: Rock Island Shore Rock Island Shore
- Remove term: Rocky Creek Rocky Creek
- Remove term: Rocky Point Rocky Point
- Remove term: Salty Creek Cove Salty Creek Cove
- Remove term: Second Cove in Yegua Park Second Cove in Yegua Park
- Remove term: Shallow Cove Shallow Cove
- Remove term: Skinny Point Skinny Point
- Remove term: Snake Island Snake Island
- Remove term: Somerville Somerville
- Remove term: Somerville Lake Somerville Lake
- Remove term: Tire Bank Tire Bank
- Remove term: topo map topo map
- Remove term: White Bass Pass White Bass Pass