Cedar Creek Topographical Map with GPS
This is an excellent Cedar Creek Topographical Map. These maps feature incremental depths throughout Cedar Creek Reservoir. They show all underwater structure clearly, things like road beds, creek beds, submerged bridges and breeding pools are clearly marked. The entire Cedar Creek Topographical Map has GPS coordinates, so if you can see a spot on the map, you can put your boat right on top of it as long as you have some kind of GPS on the boat. Even if you don't have GPS on your boat, the map can be used visually with precise accuracy.
Cedar Creek Reservoir was built on Cedar Creek, a tributary to the Trinity River. The dam is at the south end of the lake in the town of Malakoff. The spillway on the west side of the lake lets water into a canal to the Trinity River which is located in Tool, Texas. Other major creeks that contribute to the inflow are Caney Creek, Clear Creek, and King's Creek.
Prime Fishing Areas Detailed on this Map
- Twin Creek Channel
- Lakewood Point
- Porter's Camp
- Shallow Reeds
- Old & New Bridge Area
- Reed Cove
- Small Cove
- Prairie Creek Channel
- Harbor Light Marina Point
- Skinny Cove
- Island Point
- Sandy Shores Cove
- Upper Lacy Fork
- Upper Cedar Creek
- Kings Creek Delta
- Big Cove
- Tradewind Coves
- ... and more!
About This Cedar Creek Topographical Map
- All GPS data is included on the map, so nothing else is needed.
- Table of GPS coordinates of hot fishing spots, for all species, according to local guides. Because of this, you are able to find the best fishing spots.
- Local interest info. Locations and phone numbers to restaurants, emergency services, lodging and more. So you are always prepared.
- The entire map is a GPS grid. As a result, you can easily navigate to any spot on the map using GPS coordinates.
- Shows submerged roads, ponds, creeks, bridges, breeding pools and other structure to help you find fish.
- Folds to 9″ x 12″ size and stores easily in the boat.
- Approximate size is 37″ x 25″.
- Shipped next business day
- Big Cove
- Remove term: Cedar Creek Cedar Creek
- Remove term: Cedar Creek Lake Cedar Creek Lake
- Remove term: Channel Harbor Channel Harbor
- Remove term: Island Point Island Point
- Remove term: Kings Creek Delta Kings Creek Delta
- Remove term: Lakewood Point Lakewood Point
- Remove term: Light Marina Point Light Marina Point
- Remove term: Old & New Bridge Area Old & New Bridge Area
- Remove term: Porter's Camp Porter's Camp
- Remove term: Prairie Creek Prairie Creek
- Remove term: Reed Cove Reed Cove
- Remove term: Sandy Shores Cove Sandy Shores Cove
- Remove term: Shallow Reeds Shallow Reeds
- Remove term: Skinny Cove Skinny Cove
- Remove term: Small Cove Small Cove
- Remove term: topo map topo map
- Remove term: Topographical Map Topographical Map
- Remove term: Tradewind Coves Tradewind Coves
- Remove term: Twin Creek Channel Twin Creek Channel
- Remove term: Upper Cedar Creek Upper Cedar Creek
- Remove term: Upper Lacy Fork Upper Lacy Fork