This is an excellent Vermillion Bay Topographical Map. It has GPS hotspots for excellent planning and navigation. These maps feature all depths in one-foot increments. They show all underwater structure clearly, things like road beds, creek beds, submerged bridges and breeding pools are clearly marked. The entire map has GPS coordinates, so if you can see a spot on the map, you can put your boat right on top of it as long as you have some kind of GPS on the boat. Even if you don’t have GPS on your boat, the Vermillion Bay Topographical Map can be used visually with precise accuracy.
Vermillion Pay Top Fishing Spots
- Cypermort Point
- Nickel Reef
- Redfish Point
- Burns Point
- Caldwell Reef
- Boxcar Reef
- Blue Point
- Fearman Lake
- Five Mile Channel
- Diamond Reefs
- Ivanhoe Canal Outlet
About This Vermillion Bay Topographical Map
- All GPS data is included on the map, so nothing else is needed.
- Table of GPS coordinates of hot fishing spots, for all species, according to local guides. Because of this, you are able to find the best fishing spots.
- Local interest info. Locations and phone numbers to restaurants, emergency services, lodging and more.
- The entire map is a GPS grid. As a result, you can easily navigate to any spot on the map using GPS coordinates.
- Shows submerged roads, ponds, creeks, bridges, breeding pools and other structure to help you find fish.
- Folds to 9″ x 12″ size and stores easily in the boat.
- Approximate size is 37″ x 25″.
- Shipped next business day
Vermilion Bay is located in southwestern Iberia Parish and southeastern Vermilion Parish. It is an inlet of the Gulf of Mexico, to which it is connected to the south by a narrow strait called Southwest Pass; Marsh Island and a portion of the Louisiana mainland in southeastern Vermilion Parish otherwise separate it from the Gulf of Mexico. On the east, Vermilion Bay connects directly to West Cote Blanche Bay.