This is an excellent Sabine Lake Calcasieu Lake Topographical Map. These maps feature all depths in one-foot increments. They show all underwater structure clearly, things like road beds, creek beds, submerged bridges and breeding pools are clearly marked. The entire map has GPS coordinates, so if you can see a spot on the map, you can put your boat right on top of it as long as you have some kind of GPS on the boat. Even if you don’t have GPS on your boat, the Sabine Lake Calcasieu Lake Topographical Map can be used visually with precise accuracy.
Top Fishing Spots for Sabine Lake
- Barrel Channel
- North Sanine Lake
- Bessie Flats
- Mouth of Whiskey Bayou
- Mouth of Three Bayou
- Johnson Lake
- Shell Lake
- Crane Lake
- Salt Bayou
- Stockholm Cut
- North Mud Lake
About this Sabine Lake Calcasieu Lake Topographical Map
- All GPS data is included on the map, so nothing else is needed.
- Table of GPS coordinates of hot fishing spots, for all species, according to local guides. Because of this, you are able to find the best fishing spots.
- Local interest info. Locations and phone numbers to restaurants, emergency services, lodging and more. So you are always prepared.
- The entire map is a GPS grid. As a result, you can easily navigate to any spot on the map using GPS coordinates.
- Shows submerged roads, ponds, creeks, bridges, breeding pools and other structure to help you find fish.
- Folds to 9″ x 12″ size and stores easily in the boat.
- Approximate size is 37″ x 25″.
- Shipped next business day