This is an excellent Lake Texoma Topographical Map. These maps feature incremental depths. They show all underwater structure clearly, things like road beds, creek beds, submerged bridges and breeding pools are clearly marked. The entire map has GPS coordinates, so if you can see a spot on the map, you can put your boat right on top of it as long as you have some kind of GPS on the boat. Even if you don’t have GPS on your boat, the Lake Texoma Topographical Map can be used visually with precise accuracy.
Lake Texoma’s two main sources are the Red River from the west and Washita River from the north. Other notable sources include Big Mineral Creek, Little Mineral Creek, Buncombe Creek, Rock Creek, and Glasses Creek. Lake Texoma drains into the Red River at the Denison Dam.
Top Lake Texoma Fishing Spots
- Goose Island
- Church House
- Sand Bass Hole
- Brushy Creek Channel
- FOB Point
- Paw Paw Creek Point
- Rock Creek
- Rock Ledge
- Texas Briar Creek
- Oklahoma Briar Creek
- Mill Creek Flats
About This Lake Texoma Topographical Map
- All GPS data is included on the map, so nothing else is needed.
- Table of GPS coordinates of hot fishing spots, for all species, according to local guides. Because of this, you are able to find the best fishing spots.
- Local interest info. Locations and phone numbers to restaurants, emergency services, lodging and more. So you are always prepared.
- The entire map is a GPS grid. As a result, you can easily navigate to any spot on the map using GPS coordinates.
- Shows submerged roads, ponds, creeks, bridges, breeding pools and other structure to help you find fish.
- Folds to 9″ x 12″ size and stores easily in the boat.
- Approximate size is 37″ x 25″.
- Shipped next business day