This is an excellent Lake Ray Roberts Topographical Map. These maps feature incremental depth markings. They show all underwater structure clearly, things like road beds, creek beds, submerged bridges and breeding pools are clearly marked. The entire map has GPS coordinates, so if you can see a spot on the map, you can put your boat right on top of it as long as you have some kind of GPS on the boat. Even if you don’t have GPS on your boat, the Lake Ray Roberts Topographical Map can be used visually with precise accuracy.
Lake Ray Roberts (formally Ray Roberts Lake) is an artificial 29,350-acre (119 km2) American reservoir located 10 miles (20 km) north of Denton, Texas, between the cities of Pilot Point, Texas and Sanger, Texas. It is filled by a tributary of the Trinity River.
Top Fishing Areas of this Lake Ray Roberts Topographical Map
- South Gulf Island
- Culp Island Hump
- Sangar Park Cove
- Pond Creek Cove
- Big Flat
- Union Cove
- County Line Cove
- Submerged Road
- Spring Creek
- Crappie Corner
- Elm Fork Creekbed
- Old House Cove
- Bream Slough
- Tank Dam Cove
- Two Finger Cove
- Johnson Branch Island
- Big Foot
About This Map
- All GPS data is included on the map, so nothing else is needed.
- Table of GPS coordinates of hot fishing spots, for all species, according to local guides. Because of this, you are able to find the best fishing spots.
- Local interest info. Locations and phone numbers to restaurants, emergency services, lodging and more.
- The entire map is a GPS grid. As a result, you can easily navigate to any spot on the map using GPS coordinates.
- Shows submerged roads, ponds, creeks, bridges, breeding pools and other structure to help you find fish.
- Folds to 9″ x 12″ size and stores easily in the boat.
- Approximate size is 37″ x 25″.
- Shipped next business day