This is an excellent boat fishing Galveston Bay Topographical Map. It has GPS for excellent planning and navigation. These maps feature all depths in one-foot increments. They show all underwater structure clearly, things like road beds, creek beds, submerged bridges and breeding pools are clearly marked. The entire map has GPS coordinates, so if you can see a spot on the map, you can put your boat right on top of it as long as you have some kind of GPS on the boat. Even if you don’t have GPS on your boat, the Galveston Bay Topographical Map can be used visually with precise accuracy.
Top Fishing Spots
- Pepper Grove Reefs
- Fat Rat Pass
- The Gas Wells
- Halfmoon Shoals
- Dollar Reef
- Levee Reef
- Todd’s Dump
- Eagle Point Reef
- Courthouse Reef
- Red Bluff Reef
- Shipyard Cut
- The Pig Pen
About This Galveston Bay Topographical Map
- All GPS data is included on the map, so nothing else is needed.
- Table of GPS coordinates of hot fishing spots, for all species, according to local guides. Because of this, you are able to find the best fishing spots.
- Local interest info. Locations and phone numbers to restaurants, emergency services, lodging and more.
- The entire map is a GPS grid. As a result, you can easily navigate to any spot on the map using GPS coordinates.
- Shows submerged roads, ponds, creeks, bridges, breeding pools and other structure to help you find fish.
- Folds to 9″ x 12″ size and stores easily in the boat.
- Approximate size is 37″ x 25″.
- Shipped next business day
Galveston Bay covers approximately 600 square miles (1,600 km2), and is 30 miles (48 km) long and 17 miles (27 km) wide. The bay has an average depth of 6 feet (2 m) and a maximum undredged depth of 10 feet (3 m). The Galveston Bay system consists of four main bodies of water: Galveston Bay proper (upper and lower), Trinity Bay, East Bay, and West Bay.