This is an excellent fishing map of Espiritu Santo Bay. It has GPS hotspots for excellent planning and navigation. These maps feature all depths in one-foot increments. They show all underwater structure clearly, things like road beds, creek beds, submerged bridges and breeding pools are clearly marked. The entire map has GPS coordinates, so if you can see a spot on the map, you can put your boat right on top of it as long as you have some kind of GPS on the boat. Even if you don’t have GPS on your boat, the map can be used visually with precise accuracy.
- Laminated. Waterproof.
- Table of GPS coordinates of hot fishing spots according to local guides.
- Local interest info. Locations and phone numbers to restaurants, emergency services, lodging etc.
- Updated since Hurricane Ike.
- All depths in one foot increments.
- The entire map is a GPS grid. You can easily navigate to any spot on the map using GPS coordinates.
- Shows submerged roads, ponds, creeks, bridges, breeding pools and other structure.
- Folds to 9″ x 12″ size and stores easily in the boat. Damp conditions are no problem. It is waterproof.
- Approximate size is 37″ x 25″.