This is an excellent Choke Canyon Reservoir Topographical Map. These maps feature all depths in one-foot increments. They show all underwater structure clearly, things like road beds, creek beds, submerged bridges and breeding pools are clearly marked. The entire Choke Canyon Reservoir Topographical Map has GPS coordinates, so if you can see a spot on the map, you can put your boat right on top of it as long as you have some kind of GPS on the boat. Even if you don’t have GPS on your boat, the map can be used visually with precise accuracy.
Choke Canyon Reservoir provides fresh water for the city of Corpus Christi. It also provides excellent fishing opportunities, especially for largemouth bass and catfish. Choke Canyon State Park, located in two places on the south shore of the lake, has access to the lake and a number of other recreational activities.
Areas of Interest on Choke Canyon Reservoir
- Southeast Cove
- Southeast Cove Pond Dams
- Submerged Hwy 72 Bridge & Road
- Brush Hill
- Big Hump
- Calliham 90 Acre Lake
- Underwater Point
- Mason Point
- West Mason Shore
- Greyhound Point
- Steep Bluff
- Upper Elm Creek
- Lower Elm Creek
- Brushy Hump
About This Map
- All GPS data is included on the map, so nothing else is needed.
- Table of GPS coordinates of hot fishing spots, for all species, according to local guides. Because of this, you are able to find the best fishing spots.
- Local interest info. Locations and phone numbers to restaurants, emergency services, lodging and more. So you are always prepared.
- The entire map is a GPS grid. As a result, you can easily navigate to any spot on the map using GPS coordinates.
- Shows submerged roads, ponds, creeks, bridges, breeding pools and other structure to help you find fish.
- Folds to 9″ x 12″ size and stores easily in the boat.
- Approximate size is 37″ x 25″.
- Shipped next business day