This is an excellent Cedar Creek Topographical Map. These maps feature incremental depths throughout Cedar Creek Reservoir. They show all underwater structure clearly, things like road beds, creek beds, submerged bridges and breeding pools are clearly marked. The entire Cedar Creek Topographical Map has GPS coordinates, so if you can see a spot on the map, you can put your boat right on top of it as long as you have some kind of GPS on the boat. Even if you don’t have GPS on your boat, the map can be used visually with precise accuracy.
Cedar Creek Reservoir was built on Cedar Creek, a tributary to the Trinity River. The dam is at the south end of the lake in the town of Malakoff. The spillway on the west side of the lake lets water into a canal to the Trinity River which is located in Tool, Texas. Other major creeks that contribute to the inflow are Caney Creek, Clear Creek, and King’s Creek.
Prime Fishing Areas Detailed on this Map
- Twin Creek Channel
- Lakewood Point
- Porter’s Camp
- Shallow Reeds
- Old & New Bridge Area
- Reed Cove
- Small Cove
- Prairie Creek Channel
- Harbor Light Marina Point
- Skinny Cove
- Island Point
- Sandy Shores Cove
- Upper Lacy Fork
- Upper Cedar Creek
- Kings Creek Delta
- Big Cove
- Tradewind Coves
- … and more!
About This Cedar Creek Topographical Map
- All GPS data is included on the map, so nothing else is needed.
- Table of GPS coordinates of hot fishing spots, for all species, according to local guides. Because of this, you are able to find the best fishing spots.
- Local interest info. Locations and phone numbers to restaurants, emergency services, lodging and more. So you are always prepared.
- The entire map is a GPS grid. As a result, you can easily navigate to any spot on the map using GPS coordinates.
- Shows submerged roads, ponds, creeks, bridges, breeding pools and other structure to help you find fish.
- Folds to 9″ x 12″ size and stores easily in the boat.
- Approximate size is 37″ x 25″.
- Shipped next business day